CHOOSING MY RELIGION
the project is addressing religion in general,rights to choose your own religious beliefs and tolerance towards different religious rituals. Participants will learn the differences and similarities of different religions, historical and social reason for religions and will be given a platform to express any emotions regarding any religion, may that be fear, love, hate or doubt and address it in the frame of democracy and human rights,Results of the project are theatre performance and media results,such as video and/or newspaper both focusing on the tolerance and fear against different religious practices ,There are 7 partners in this project. Project has been supported by the Erasmus + programme.
Objectives of the project are:
1. To show participants the difference and similarities of different religions.
2. To show participants the historical and social reason for religions.
3. To raise awareness about the Article 2 in the Declaration of Human Rights (Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status.) .
4. To offer young people platform to express any emotions regarding any religion, may that be fear, love, hate or doubt and address it in the frame of democracy and human rights.
Results of the project are:
1. Preparation of the participants – resulting in debates about their own religious beliefs.
2. International youth exchange – meeting of 7 partners (6 participants per country and 1 leader per country) – resulting in many results.
3. Theatre performance – about religion.
4. Video abut performance.
5. Video about the religion.
6. Newspaper or newsletter – printer or online version.
7. Different workshops and debates.
8. 25 % of participants make Youthpass certificate.
9. Dissemination activities – resulting in at least 7 activities after
to apply for the project please fill the application form below