Live sustainable, live outdoor
Type : Youth Exchange
Countries involved: Italy, Lebanon, Morocco, Portugal, Spain, Tunisia
Participants: 5 young people from 18-26 yo
Dates: 16-25 July (to be confirmed)
Venue: Scala, Amalfi Coast / Italy
The aims of the project are to:
– raise awareness in the participants about the importance of protecting the nature and enjoying it in volunteering activities.
– build-up the concept of sustainability and volunteering among the participants by learning from others’ experiences and looking at local examples.
– connect the Mediterranean culture and give the opportunity to the participants to get in touch with different cultures and traditions all coming from the Mediterranean background, being able to share their experience and visions.
– foster interculturalism and friendship through experiencing nature together.
– help them build up their confidence and awareness about strengths and talents
How to apply :